Last year we had our first Pyjama Jam and it was an absolute dream, no pun intended tehe. We’re having another SUPER LIT sleepover and you’re all invited! Pop on your favourite PJs, night robes or onsies and grab a teddy for London’s biggest PYJAMA party at 90s Karaoke, an authentic throwback experience celebrating 90s, 00s & NOW! Expect karaoke, DJs, dance competitions, free candy floss, free fried chicken, face painting, giveaways, retro gaming, sh!tloads of inflatables & confetti drops throughout the night! Helping 90s culture junkies be responsibly irresponsible since 1991.
DRESS CODE: PYJAMAS / LINGERIE / SLEEPWEAR. OVER 18S ONLY. VALID ID REQUIRED. LAST ENTRY: 2:00AM.
Our karaoke track list has a little something for everyone. So whether you’ve got the voice of an angel like Mariah or can rap like Biggie Smalls, your soundtrack awaits. Check it out here
– Karaoke sign up (only 20 slots) so get there early to guarantee a performance
– Hip-Hop, RnB and Pop karaoke
– ’90s playground games
– Free fried chicken
– Free candy floss
– Pillow Fights
– Male Stripper
– Afterparty featuring the best in hip-hop, R&B, bashment, trap, afrobeats, jungle, garage and future beats
– Music by Donch, Blairy, Ruff n Tuff
– Super Nintendo + N64
– PS1 + Sega Mega Drive
– Jumbo Jenga
– Giant Connect 4
– A4 Playing Cards
– Guess Who
– Music by Pharaoh G, Darkstepper
– Professional pop-up studio with 90s memorabilia
– Instant 4×6 prints
Dress code: Pyjamas / Lingerie / Sleepwear. Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Last entry: 2.00am.
ADVANCE TICKETS: £10/£12/£15
ON THE DOOR: £15 before 11PM, £20 after
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
2. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
3. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for another date or after purchase.
Born in May? Well it’s FREE ENTRY for those born in May so fill out the form below and we’ll send you a free ticket. Valid ID is required with this form and ID must be shown on entry along with birthday ticket.
Please note due to high volume registrations for a free birthday ticket, we reserve the right to close registration without notice. To avoid disappointment please register as soon as possible.