ALL ADVANCED TICKETS AND BIRTHDAY TICKETS HAVE SOLD OUT! VERY LIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR. £12 BEFORE 11PM, £15 AFTER. TICKETS CANNOT BE RESERVED ON THE DOOR.
It’s another 90s Karaoke South London takeover! Brace yourself for the biggest 90s throwback adventure yet bound to take you on a retro rollercoaster. 1250 ravers under one roof celebrating the 90s cultural legacy till date.
If you grew up in the 90s, were born in the 90s, or just love everything about the era, then tie a sweater round your waist, roll up one of your trouser legs and come get jiggy with us at The Grand in Clapham!
DRESS CODE: 90S WEAR STRONGLY ADVISED. OVER 18S ONLY. VALID ID REQUIRED. LAST ENTRY: 1:00AM.
Our karaoke track list has a little something for everyone. So whether you’ve got the voice of an angel like Mariah or can rap like Biggie Smalls, your soundtrack awaits. Check it out here
– Karaoke sign up (only 20 slots) so get there early to guarantee a performance
– Hip-Hop, RnB and Pop karaoke
– ’90s playground games
– Free fried chicken
– Free candy floss
– Afterparty featuring the best in hip-hop, R&B, bashment, trap, afrobeats, jungle, garage and future beats
– Super Nintendo + N64
– PS1 + Sega Mega Drive
– Jumbo Jenga
– Giant Connect 4
– A4 Playing Cards
– Guess Who
– Professional pop-up studio with 90s memorabilia
– Instant 4×6 prints
– Selfie booth
Dress code: 90s wear strongly advised. Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Last entry: 1.00am.
ADVANCE TICKETS: £8/£10/£12
ON THE DOOR: £12 before 11PM, £15 after
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
2. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
3. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for another date or after purchase.
TABLES & ROYAL BOOTHS BOOKINGS: firstname.lastname@example.org
*ROYAL BOOTHS: Enjoy a private VIP Box giving you and your guests a superb view of the dance floor.